The Energy Equity Fund-Empowerment Grant Office (EEF-EGO) has lofty goals that recognize the intersection of environmental and health and the need for collaboration within communities to mobilize, implement, and sustain gains. The program aims to:
- Provide clean, cost saving energy for low- and moderate-income communities.
- Align energy efficient homes with healthy and safe homes.
- Improve energy efficiency for small businesses, community-based organizations, and local non-profits.
- Create access to clean renewable energy for low- and moderate-income communities.
- Build pathways for education and training of a diverse clean energy and energy efficiency workforce, especially in underserved communities
We provide technical assistance and evaluation capacity building to help to understand how energy policy intersects with the social determinants of health.
Learn more about the program at: https://energyequityfund.org/